USC PERE's Equity Profile of LA County
PERE conducts research and facilitates discussions on issues of environmental justice, regional inclusion, and social movement building. PERE’s work is rooted in the new three R’s: rigor, relevance, and reach. We conduct high-quality research in our focus areas that is relevant to public policy concerns and that reaches directly affected communities that most need to be engaged in the discussion.
PERE's main project areas are environmental justice, regional equity, social movements, and rapid response. Our work on immigrant integration comes through the Center for the Study of Immigrant Integration (CSII).
- Bridging the Racial Generation Gap Is Key to America's Economic Future
- An Equity Profile of the Los Angeles Region
- Keeping Families Together: research brief and interactive data map
- Resilience in an Age of Inequality: Immigrant Contributions to California
- Roots|Raíces: Latino Engagement, Place Identities, and Shared Futures in South Los Angeles